The Jeffery School Parent / Teacher Organization (PTO)
The Jeffery School Parent / Teacher Organization is comprised of all Jeffery School parents and staff members. The PTO is governed by an elected Board which meets monthly and plans bi-monthly large group PTO meetings. While these meetings are primarily business meetings, they often provide meaningful information to improve student family life. The PTO also sponsors monthly School Spirit/Popcorn Days during which students may purchase freshly popped popcorn and show their school spirit. The annual fundraiser provides revenue to meet budget needs and purchase items to benefit the life of the school. The PTO is a great way to be involved with your child’s education and contribute to the enrichment of Jeffery’s programs. It is also a great way to get to know the faculty and staff, as well as the other families that make up our Jeffery community.
The Jeffery PTO…
- Provides funds to supplement the school’s budget.
- Works with the school to continually improve the tools and technology available to our kids.
- Sponsors many fun and enriching events during the school year including our Annual Fall/Halloween Festival and Ice Cream Social.
- Provides parents with resources to keep them informed of school activities.
- Is an unlimited source of fun and satisfaction for all those involved.
- Is a volunteer organization, and can always use your help!
How can you help?
- Join PTO!
- Join us at our school functions!
- Stay Connected- Facebook page
- Ongoing Fundraisers for Jeffery– Get information on the ongoing fundraisers you can participate in
- Come to a PTO meeting!
2016–2017 School Year PTO
Free childcare available!
We finally have our SIGN!
Thank you to ALL of our Jeffery families, friends, staff and students….past and present…for making this moment possible.
“We Did It Jeffery!”
Looking to purchase one for your school? Contact Stewart Signs for the best quote and a special savings!